fifteenfathomscounted I get that native Americans are upset I get it That being said this country would NOT be what it is today if the actions of our past were not taken bitterbitchclubpresident What do you mean by that kingjaffejoffer They mean Native Americans should feel grateful that 90% of their population was exterminated because the remaining 10% get to live in poverty on reservations while everyone else gets to enjoy Starbucks and Amazon Prime and pretend our military isn't terrorizing the rest of the world so we can live in a protective bubble of ignorance Genocide was the best thing to happen to the natives because now they can enjoy Starbucks via rBlackPeopleTwitter Meme
@ 26 likes ON 2018-10-13 09:24:58 BY
view more on me.me
:trophy: VOTE ON JUNE 2017's FUNNIEST MEME
HELP US CHOOSE JUNE’S FUNNIEST MEME.